Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Great place to work on challenging insurance business projects.

IT Employee (Current Employee) Portsmouth, NH

ProsFor IT, the pay is very competitive for the location we work in, without a commute into the big city.

ConsThe culture is just now beginning to change to one that can be flexible and scalable quickly. For many years, there have been too many silos of groups doing their own thing without looking at the bigger picture, the bigger prize, the smarter way to operate.

Advice to Senior ManagementAs a benefit to employees, you should offer us enough of a discount to keep our personal insurance business. Many employees don't have Liberty insurance because we get charged over a thousand dollars more per year than other top insurance companies. I like where I work, but come on, cut us some slack, we are why you are successful.

Continue looking at growing the business by supporting standardization of work across groups, get your rates down a little bit so we can increase volume of business to help fuel growth.

Excellent talent management organization with great career opportunities.

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Senior management leadership (especially in Personal Insurance) Career flexibility and opportunity Competitive… Cons: Conservative corporate culture Most career opportunities centrally located (Boston) Advice to Senior Management: We have a significant risk of losing out on talented millenials and young professionals starting… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Liberty has been a good place to work. Entering my 25th year.

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: They encourage movement, lots of opportunities for advancement. Competitive… Cons: The medical benefits could be better. No choice of… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!