Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Excellent environment, great people and professional growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell managed, stable company with many opportunities to grow and increase skills. Very competitive salary and compensation package with incentive awards. Many, many great people in all parts of the organization who are willing to collaborate to meet objectives.

ConsLimited opportunities for advancement if you are not in the "right" location or unable to relocate, resulting in the loss of loyal employees with strong skills and experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to really listen to your employees, especially those with a number of years of service. While the Employee Opinion survey is a good attempt, little of the feedback is really acted upon, long term.

Good place to start

Manager Special Projects (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good experience, some nice people Cons: Work life balance, constantly changing management & favoritism Pay & benefits… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Claims Specilst...RUN

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent salary given the economic climate in '08-09 Cons: Dead-end job, branch office with no opportunity for growth unless you consider handling higher exposure claims, which comes with more annoyed people on the other… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!