Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Excellent environment, great people and professional growth opportunities

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsWell managed, stable company with many opportunities to grow and increase skills. Very competitive salary and compensation package with incentive awards. Many, many great people in all parts of the organization who are willing to collaborate to meet objectives.

ConsLimited opportunities for advancement if you are not in the "right" location or unable to relocate, resulting in the loss of loyal employees with strong skills and experience.

Advice to Senior ManagementTake the time to really listen to your employees, especially those with a number of years of service. While the Employee Opinion survey is a good attempt, little of the feedback is really acted upon, long term.

Not very good environment for someone in there 30's or beyond!

Business Analyst (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good pay, nice cafeteria, good location Cons: The management style is awful, I was contracting and there had be at least 8 people deep in my exact position contracting and perm in… Advice to Senior Management: En power your people and make sure they know what you want first before you decide to go off the handle and scream at them… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great fast paced work environment

Subrogation Technician (Former Employee) Saint Louis, MO

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Management likes to motivate empoloyees Cons: Did not give me time to catch up on my work after… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!