Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com

Former Insurance agent

Sales Representative (Former Employee) Brookfield, WI

ProsCompany pays for everything, best company to start with as far as an insurance agent is concerned. They pay salary plus bonus and commissions. They pay errors and omissions and totally give you leads etc.

ConsNo mobility if you are looking for a career beyond an agent then you will most likely have to move. Their product lines is strict P&C, life insurance and fixed annuities. If you want to sell a more vast product line then Liberty doesn't provide that. Great company though.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to be more transparent to agents they hire, regarding mobility. If they only want to keep you as an agent for ever then say it, if not they should be working with employees to help them move within company.

Good company to work for.

Claim Investigator (Former Employee) Milwaukee, WI

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great pay. Good benefits. Wonderful vacation time after years of service… Cons: Company wants to continue be leader in industry but finds itself doing what "every other" insurance carrier is doing to make the bottom line look… Advice to Senior Management: Downsizing and outsourcing work will pay off in the short term but it will catch up with the company when customer service falls apart. You… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Good Resume Builder and Then Get Out!

Underwriting Assistant (Former Employee) North Indianapolis, IN

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Lots of insurance experience, easy to move between departments Cons: Not a lot of room for growth, just lateral moves. Advice to Senior Management: Don't make promises for promotions that you can't keep despite the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Liberty Mutual Insurance.

Worked for Liberty Mutual Insurance? Contribute to the Community!