Liberty Mutual Insurance

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Sr. Claim Specialist I

Current Employee - Senior Claim Specialist
Current Employee - Senior Claim Specialist

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Good Salary and Benefits. Coworkers were very nice to work with. Casual days for good performance. Work with you with you have a conflict with your schedule

Cons

No manager consistency. Due to different manager styles, employees have different expectations on overall file presentation. This also results in more leniency depending on your manager.

1296 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

Good work/life balance but be prepared to really work hard first couple years to build customer base.

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance

Pros

Depending on your manager, there's minimal micromanagement. Very strong in training and sales process. Sales people have a line of service reps to help free up time to sell.

Cons

Pay the first year is tough due to lack of customer base. Commission structure could be better defined.

Streamline payouts so reps can set daily goals to hit instead of just aiming at getting the ideal customer.

Too much is expected for the lowly Customer Claims Reps. You will become an alcoholic

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The money, that is it

Cons

As a CCR, EVERY minute that you are there they are watching what you are doing. (I was reprimanded for using the bathroom not on a break). Your phone calls are all monitored, you are expected to do alot of off the phones work and if it takes too long you are reprimanded for being off the phones. If you LOVE micromanagememt, APPLY!

I usually think people who give reviews like mine are jaded ex employees, but my training class of 10 people has already lost 2 people bc it was too stressful, the slot that was open for my position was only open because the girl who was in it left after ONE week.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance