Liberty Mutual Insurance

www.libertymutualgroup.com
  www.libertymutualgroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance

Great company to work for

Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Dallas, TX
Former Employee - Insurance Agent in Dallas, TX

I worked at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (more than an year)

Pros

unlimited income, base+comm, great benefits

Cons

prospecting, prospecting, prospecting. Chasing business all the time, very few leads provided for you. Rates are not very competitve

n/a

1133 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance (View Most Recent)

A great place to develop and learn, but be prepared to work very hard

Current Employee - Claims Team Manager
    Current Employee - Claims Team Manager

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Excellent compensation and benefits and opportunities to be involved in extra projects if you're interested. Truly uses employee opinions to try to make things better. Offers lots of internship and recent college graduate programs that provides excellent training and experience. Big supporter for community involvement and charity.

Cons

Has very high expectations for employees and has constant change. Every year you're expected to continuously get better. If you are not able to relocate or travel, the opportunity to advance is limited, unless you are in Boston or Seattle.

Too much is expected for the lowly Customer Claims Reps. You will become an alcoholic

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Warrenville, IL

I have been working at Liberty Mutual Insurance full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The money, that is it

Cons

As a CCR, EVERY minute that you are there they are watching what you are doing. (I was reprimanded for using the bathroom not on a break). Your phone calls are all monitored, you are expected to do alot of off the phones work and if it takes too long you are reprimanded for being off the phones. If you LOVE micromanagememt, APPLY!

I usually think people who give reviews like mine are jaded ex employees, but my training class of 10 people has already lost 2 people bc it was too stressful, the slot that was open for my position was only open because the girl who was in it left after ONE week.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Mutual Insurance