Office personnel

Former Employee - Secretary  in  Lakeland, FL
Former Employee - Secretary in Lakeland, FL

I worked at Liberty National Life for more than 3 years

Pros

The office I worked had great individuals and worked with me in all career aspects.

Cons

At the time I worked there was a downsizing issue and I did not want to be an agent.

Other Reviews for Liberty National Life

Great Opportunity For Advancement!

Current Employee - Unit Manager  in  Springfield, MO
    Current Employee - Unit Manager in Springfield, MO

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time for less than a year

Pros

The great thing about working with Liberty National Life is that your ability to advance and increase your paycheck is based on your performance, not on tenure! I have been with this company for less than a year and have already moved into management with no glass ceiling based on my age or previous experience. A good work ethic and good attitude, along with a willingness to step out of my comfort zone has been the metric that I have been judged by, not by how long I have been with the company, or my previous job experience. I am excited about the fact that I just moved into upper management and they are already sharing with my how to own my own branch if I choose to!

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. My experience with leadership from the branch on up is that there is a servant's heart mentality with this company, and my challenge is to make sure I do the same!

Keep on doing what you are doing! I am inspired and excited to go to work everyday with this awesome company!

The opportunitiy I am glad I accepted !

Current Employee - Management  in  Tuscaloosa, AL
    Current Employee - Management in Tuscaloosa, AL

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

Greatest thing about my career is I control my success !! Hard work and dedication is rewarded daily in this career.

Cons

The one con about my job is getting people to belive the income potential. People find it extremely hard to belive the immediate and long term income benefits of a career at Liberty National.

Keep the train moving foward!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life.

Worked for Liberty National Life? Contribute to the Community!