There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life

What an Awesome Career! What an incredible blessing!

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Corinth, MS
Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Corinth, MS

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I absolutely love my job! I have been with the company 6 months now and at month 3 I was promoted to Supervising Agent. I have made $21,000 so far in my first year. When I reach my 13 month, I will start to receive renewal income. The bonus program is amazing as well. I was recently invited to headquarters at McKinney Texas for Leadership Academy 101 where we were put up in a very nice hotel, shuttled to the seminar training and taken to very nice restaurants. It was like a mini torch club. We were pampered, encouraged, and motivated, not to sell more insurance but actually shown how each and every one of us have the potential to earn millions. This "job" is real. The money is real. The opportunities are real. Why is it that some people are willing to work very hard 60-70 hours per week for $10 an hour plus some benefits but would refuse to work hard for commission + bonus and have the potential to make $50k-$100K in their first year by simply visiting with other hard working Americans and showing them the benefits that we provide. It is so rewarding to know that I help families just like mine everyday. Sure this job takes a leap of faith. But for those of you who are unemployed and sitting at home doing nothing, so sorry our company wasted an hour or two of your time to present an opportunity for you. I don't want to waste my time and work with someone who has no passion or drive anyway. SO, to those who think what I do is not a real job, good luck in your "job" search and I will see you next time you are waiting on me and my fellow Insurance Agents at the drive through restaurant or convenience store.

Cons

Some of the ridiculous things customers tell me:
"I just want to be buried in the back yard, that won't cost my family anything."
"My wife and kids won't get cancer because I have cancer and it cannot strike more than once in one family."
"I can't afford $45 per month but I can afford to pay $50 a week at the drive thru for me and my 4 kids."
"I can't afford $21 a month but I have enough friends and family that would hold a benefit to pay for my funeral."

I appreciate the time my AD and AO have taken to mentor me, teach me, and the ongoing support to achieve my dreams of having their job someday.

147 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty National Life (View Most Recent)

I love going to work everyday

Current Employee - Agency Director in Lafayette, LA
    Current Employee - Agency Director in Lafayette, LA

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Ability to advance quickly, being paid and promoted braised upon your abilities and performance, flexible schedule, amazing support and training, ability to help people, challenging, personal growth. In six years, I can count my "bad" days on one hand. I am the proud father of 2 sons and I have never missed a prenatal visit, dr visit, or anything important or special in either of thier life's. I work hard, but I am able to do the things that matter most to me.

Cons

This career is not for everyone, if you do not like people, genuinely want to help people, and have discipline it is not for you.

Career I never thought I could have

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Jasper, AL
    Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Jasper, AL

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Flexible hours, professional training, you are helping people, opportunity to have the life and career you've always wanted.They give you every tool needed to be successful and to grow.

Cons

Driving a lot but goes with the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life