There are newer employer reviews for Liberty National Life

What an Awesome Career! What an incredible blessing!

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Corinth, MS
Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Corinth, MS

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I absolutely love my job! I have been with the company 6 months now and at month 3 I was promoted to Supervising Agent. I have made $21,000 so far in my first year. When I reach my 13 month, I will start to receive renewal income. The bonus program is amazing as well. I was recently invited to headquarters at McKinney Texas for Leadership Academy 101 where we were put up in a very nice hotel, shuttled to the seminar training and taken to very nice restaurants. It was like a mini torch club. We were pampered, encouraged, and motivated, not to sell more insurance but actually shown how each and every one of us have the potential to earn millions. This "job" is real. The money is real. The opportunities are real. Why is it that some people are willing to work very hard 60-70 hours per week for $10 an hour plus some benefits but would refuse to work hard for commission + bonus and have the potential to make $50k-$100K in their first year by simply visiting with other hard working Americans and showing them the benefits that we provide. It is so rewarding to know that I help families just like mine everyday. Sure this job takes a leap of faith. But for those of you who are unemployed and sitting at home doing nothing, so sorry our company wasted an hour or two of your time to present an opportunity for you. I don't want to waste my time and work with someone who has no passion or drive anyway. SO, to those who think what I do is not a real job, good luck in your "job" search and I will see you next time you are waiting on me and my fellow Insurance Agents at the drive through restaurant or convenience store.

Cons

Some of the ridiculous things customers tell me: "I just want to be buried in the back yard, that won't cost my family anything." "My wife and kids won't get cancer because I have cancer and it cannot strike more than once in one family." "I can't afford $45 per month but I can afford to pay $50 a week at the drive thru for me and my 4 kids." "I can't afford $21 a month but I have enough friends and family that would hold a benefit to pay for my funeral."

Advice to Management

I appreciate the time my AD and AO have taken to mentor me, teach me, and the ongoing support to achieve my dreams of having their job someday.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Perfect company to work for. I could not be more satisfied.

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in North Chattanooga, TN
    Current Employee - Supervising Agent in North Chattanooga, TN

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The advancement capabilities are endless. Flexibility in your schedule is a pro not many other companies can offer. This is truly a great organization to be a part of. Liberty National can present the opportunity of a lifetime if you just give it the chance.

Cons

The only downside is I did not start my career sooner.

2. Liberty National is the Opportunity of a lifetime.

Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Columbus, MS
    Current Employee - Supervising Agent in Columbus, MS

I have been working at Liberty National Life full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

One of the best reasons to work at Liberty is your opportunity of advance. There is no limit on what you can do. If you work hard you will be successful. You also get to help others fulfill their dreams.

Cons

If you don't like to work you may not enjoy the job as much as someone would.

Advice to Management

I would like to see more of the guidelines implemented in some offices.