Liberty Power Corp

www.libertypowercorp.com
  www.libertypowercorp.com
There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Power Corp

Love My Job

Current Employee - Senior Manager of Digital Marketing and Innovation in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Liberty Power Corp full-time

Pros

An open area for opportunity. I am in the marketing department and there are some great people. Relatively new team and growing.

Cons

A little behind in technology but making big waves in moving things forward from all departments.

Keep it up, you guys are doing a great job!

48 Other Employee Reviews for Liberty Power Corp (View Most Recent)

People Department posting reviews that are highly misleading

Current Employee - Vice President
    Current Employee - Vice President

I have been working at Liberty Power Corp full-time

Pros

This part I will keep short and sweet

Cons

It's one thing for the People Department to post misleading content, the internet is full of such material, and is in entertaining to read, in fact, it's better than the tabloids. However, when they post trash such as "no one was surprised to see the long time employees get let go', even as a current member of the management team, I find it necessary to say it is a reflection of the classless culture that is now running rampant in the company.

Layoffs at Liberty Power

Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Current Employee - Director in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I have been working at Liberty Power Corp full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

There really are none. The company has laid off many people. Employee morale is bad. They are plugging holes in the dam with the people who are unemployable elsewhere.

Cons

Just laid off many people. Morale is at an all time low. Management is trying hard to put a positive spin on it but come on.....I mean really. They don't have a clue. They're coming apart at the seams. It's a slow and very painful death for everyone.

Hang it up already.

Liberty Power Corp Response

Dec 18, 2014Marketing and Communications Consultant

Thank you for writing and offering us your perspective. Liberty Power has been a strong employer in the South Florida area more for than a decade. People are our most important asset. For most of our ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Liberty Power Corp