Liberty Tax Service
www.libertytax.com Virginia Beach, VA 500 to 999 Employees

A wonderful experience getting to help clients with their taxes

Manager (Current Employee)
Lawrenceville, GA

ProsOne of the best reason to work for Liberty Tax Service is that it is a very well know establishment. The Liberty culture is huge and we have national support with a hometown availability.We have the ability to help people get their refund quick.

ConsNot too many cons, we use too much paper and because we work with the IRS it sometimes its frustrating because they had some delays that were not Liberty's fault and it made it challenge.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe use to much paper.

Rewarding and with the right attitude the chance to own your own store

Tax Preparer (Former Employee)
    Austin, TX

I worked at Liberty Tax Service

Pros: Flexible work schedule allowing for time to take care of other responsibilities such as family or looking for other jobs since taxes are seasonal. … Cons: Barely above minimum wage pay for beginning tax preparers and given the amount… Advice to Senior Management: Hopefully the pay will increase since the IRS is moving toward all tax… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Considering the circumstances, a rewarding experience!

Tax Preparer (Former Employee)
    Tulsa, OK

I worked at Liberty Tax Service

Pros: flexible schedule wonderful comprehensive and free training Cons: pay is awful, well below market value Advice to Senior Management: pay a bit hirer to be competitive and keep good… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Liberty Tax Service.

Worked for Liberty Tax Service? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Liberty Tax Service reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Liberty Tax Service CEO John T. Hewitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Liberty Tax Service employees.