Lieberman Research Worldwide

www.lrwonline.com
  www.lrwonline.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lieberman Research Worldwide

I was Immersed in the world of Market Research and skipped on all the "Intern" work

Current Employee - Research Associate in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Research Associate in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Lieberman Research Worldwide as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Even as an Intern I was thrown right into all the work that a full time RA does. I got to see every part of the Market Research process. I was even put in charge of several projects that were ultimately shown to the client. These projects included financial reports as well as projects vital to the successful delivery of a full report within a set deadline.

Cons

As an Intern you have to occasionally do "receptionist" duties while to regular receptionist is on Lunch (occasionally equals once every other week or so for a half-hour). This isn't difficult at all but as someone who is more introverted I really didn't care for this part of the internship.

Make sure to have a project that an Intern can see from start to finish. The RM I reported to asked what I was specifically interested in and they made sure to put me in LRW classes that fit my interests (e.g. I love statistics and they signed me up the the Market Research Stats intro class), I was so excited by that.

64 Other Employee Reviews for Lieberman Research Worldwide (View Most Recent)

Great company culture

Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Century City, CA
    Former Employee - Market Research Intern in Century City, CA

I worked at Lieberman Research Worldwide as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

Employees are young, energetic and teamwork oriented
    Expectations are clear and it is relatively easy to move through the ranks
    Extremely impressive clients
    Employees are given many opportunities and access to many experiences right from the start

Cons

Not much room for creative thinking until employee has raised through the ranks quite a bit

Great people

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Lieberman Research Worldwide full-time

Pros

Awesome and caring community of coworkers. Care about improving employee skills. Casual environment.

Cons

Demand on employee hours can be overwhelming. Work can tend to be unrewarding.

There are newer employer reviews for Lieberman Research Worldwide