Life Care Centers

www.lcca.com

Company has high turnover & is constantly restructuring operations, so it is difficult to feel secure in your position.

Nursing Management (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsLCCA is a national employer. If you move to another area or relocate out of state, there is an opportunity to transfer to another position at another regional office or skilled nursing facility. the company pays well according to your skills, but you need to negotiate your salary.

ConsCompany has been trying to cut costs lately and they do so often by restructuring operations in ways, shapes, or forms that reduce staffing, stifle morale/teambuilding, and reduce salary increases/benefits/bonuses.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe path to cost efficiency and increased profitability has more to do with occupancy mix and quality service delivery and employee satisfaction. 1. Choose to serve more residents that result in higher reimbursements by focusing on short term rehabilitation, and change the company into a CCRC provider so that you can offer residents more services including assisted living, rehab, skilled nursing, and hospice...relying on Long Term Care residents are not profitable since these residents usually use Medicaid - Medicaid often pays long term care providers lower than the actual cost of the services provided. 2. Focus on satisfying resident needs!!!!!! Take service quality seriously!!!!!! 3. Happy employees usually result in more productive employees - learn what your employees need to be more productive and give them what they need!!!!!!!

Mediocre.

Health Information Assistant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Life Care Centers full-time for less than a year

Pros: The people and the patients Cons: Strict time management. Low pay. Low raises. Minimal… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Life Care at Home

Sales/Marketing (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Life Care Centers full-time for more than a year

Pros: Experience, good and bad. You have to lear for yourself because it doesn't seem like… Cons: Understaffed, disorganized, top and middle heavy, almost to a comedic… Advice to Senior Management: I wouldn't know where to start but they might get some of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Life Care Centers.

Worked for Life Care Centers? Contribute to the Community!