Life Time Fitness
www.lifetimefitness.com Chanhassen, MN 5000+ Employees

All management cares about is sales numbers!

Kids Activities Team Member (Former Employee)
Indianapolis, IN

ProsI was able to bring my children with me to work which was nice. This company promotes healthy living which is aweseome. I like their Mission and Vision Statements.

ConsThis club was formerly Lifestyle so lots of changes going on since Lifetime had just bought out. Management was also changing so everything took time before getting completed. All management cares about is numbers. The only ones I felt were important in the club were the personal trainers and sales. Not enough staffing in the Child Center. Lots of expectations for a minimum wage job.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore staffing.

Unfortunate, because it could really be a great place to work.

(Former Employee)
    Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Life Time Fitness full-time for more than a year

Pros: Free membership. Very "healthy" environment to work in- culture that is encouraging of healthy eating, exercise, etc. Related to that though- You will be… Cons: Only 10 days of PTO a year (whether it's sick or vacation), that you must use by the end of the calendar year. This… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Life Really is a Healthy Way Of Life company

Kids Activities Team Member (Current Employee)
    Romeoville, IL

I have been working at Life Time Fitness part-time for less than a year

Pros: The free membership is great and I love to eat… Cons: There really aren't any. I am really enjoying learning more… Advice to Senior Management: To get to know your must valuable resource, you human… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Life Time Fitness.

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Life Time Fitness CEO Bahram Akradi. All reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees.