Life Time Fitness

www.lifetimefitness.com

Great mission for members

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Chanhassen, MN

ProsThe philosophy and mission behind Life Time is inspiring. The benefit of a free membership is great if you can find the time to take advantage of it.

ConsUpper management tends to be fragmented in their direction. This has you chasing your tail a bit and trying to support the demands of too many "must have" priorities.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement needs to set goals and direction for the year (or even for the quarter would help). Then have everyone work toward those same goals. When a new request surfaces, you need to determine if this is more important than the others already agreed upon. If it is, then one of the old goals must be replaced with the new one - not added to the list.

Life Time Fitness has given me opportunities I would never have anywhere else in the Health and Wellness industry.

Personal Training Department Head (Current Employee) Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Life Time Fitness full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: If you are passionate about helping change people's lives you… Cons: Having a work/life balance can be challenging at times. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Job for a new start - would recommend to a friend

Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) San Antonio, TX

I have been working at Life Time Fitness full-time for less than a year

Pros: Great pay. Great people. Positive atomshere. This was a fresh start for me… Cons: I do not have any complaints. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Life Time Fitness.

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!