Life Time Fitness
www.lifetimefitness.com Chanhassen, MN 5000+ Employees

Sipping the Life Time juice is a requirement to succeed

Member Engagement Advisor (Former Employee)
Chicago, IL

ProsGreat Sales Experience, Free membership, Toughens your skin out of college.

ConsLong Hours, no pay for meetings an hour away, Extreme pressure tactics to close potential clients. Watch your back when it comes to fair lead distribution. You must be 100% bought in to everything about Life Time to succeed.

Advice to Senior Management60+ hours a week, and closeout is 36 hours minimum in 3 days is INSANE. Be fair when it comes to lead distribution, when somebody is taking leads out of turn, it needs to be fixed rather than management looking the other way.

Rock climbing manager

Rock Climbing Manager (Current Employee)
    Novi, MI

I have been working at Life Time Fitness full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great hours and allowed for personal climbing Cons: Left out of most of company info Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great Company

Sales Advisor (Former Employee)
    Chanhassen, MN

I worked at Life Time Fitness full-time for less than a year

Pros: The perks and the people are amazing! Getting paid to… Cons: Management doesn't always communicate their expectations and goals. A mentorship program… Advice to Senior Management: Give more empowerment to employees and be more approachable when… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Life Time Fitness.

Worked for Life Time Fitness? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Time Fitness reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Life Time Fitness CEO Bahram Akradi. All reviews posted anonymously by Life Time Fitness employees.