Life Time Fitness

www.lifetimefitness.com
There are newer employer reviews for Life Time Fitness

Not much room for advancement

Former Employee - Lifeguard in Scottsdale, AZ
Former Employee - Lifeguard in Scottsdale, AZ

I worked at Life Time Fitness part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Great for students and they work well around your schedule if you are part-time. You also get a free membership.

Cons

Little or no raises. You also have to purchase your own uniforms. They often over hire so you work minimal hours.

There is one trainer that I know of that obviously has a close enough comfort level with his clients that his language is foul and he talks about other clients in negative ways to them.

623 Other Employee Reviews for Life Time Fitness (View Most Recent)

Great job if you love kids and have a ton of energy, plus a fabulous immune system

Former Employee - Kids Activities Team Member in Overland Park, KS
    Former Employee - Kids Activities Team Member in Overland Park, KS

I worked at Life Time Fitness part-time (more than a year)

Pros

Having a love of kids makes the job a lot of fun, free membership to the gym is an awesome perk. There is variety between the Child Center, Summer Camps, Parent's night out, Birthday parties, etc.

Cons

If the DH doesn't like you, she will just stop scheduling you and hope you get the hint. As with any childcare job, be ready to be exposed to a lot of germs. Not many chances for advancements or raises.

I was training new employees who were younger than me with less experience, but had a higher hourly salary. I worked there three summers plus breaks when I was home from college without a single salary raise. And then when I told the ADH and DH I was leaving, they acted surprised.

Great experience!

I worked at Life Time Fitness part-time (less than a year)

Pros

Awesome atmosphere! Loved getting to know the members and working with other employees! Visually inviting and certain departments offered room for growth!

Cons

Some departments offered very low pay for a heavy workload
    Some departments did not have room for growth
    Scheduling was conflicting when working with high school students availability

Increase pay for operations department--they are the backbone of the facility

There are newer employer reviews for Life Time Fitness