Life Uniform
www.lifeuniform.com Tampa, FL 500 to 999 Employees

Working at Life could be a Life's work

Assistant Manager (Current Employee)
Evansville, IN

ProsWhen you do something right, Home Office is just small enough that they find out about it at the swtore level, and they are more than willing to call you personally to say you did a good job. I have been recognised by the Regional, the Vice President, THe Loss Prevention Manager, The HR Director and also the President of the company. All at verious times have told me what a great job I have done.

ConsIt is not an easy job. At times, when doing outside sales, it is very labor intensive. Budgets are tight so at times it makes yo wonder what Home Office is thinking when they tell you no on something you feel you need to help your store prosper.

Advice to Senior ManagementOn those you have built a working relationship with, it would be a good thing, to actually set back with them from time to time. If you trust us to do large LSE, pull us to other regions to assist, well, then maybe you should listen to some ideas about regional selling and also about individual store needws versus company wide.stocking.

Great Retail Job

I have been working at Life Uniform

Pros: Wear scrubs and comfy shoes to work. No crazy holiday hours. … Cons: Lower than average pay. Non supportive management depending on location.… Advice to Senior Management: Spend some money on training people, give more hours to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Laid off, but loved the job

Sales Associate (Former Employee)
    Stockton, CA

I worked at Life Uniform part-time for less than a year

Pros: te manager was awesome and I loved my customers. Cons: Closed several stores including mine, so I got laid off. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Life Uniform.

Worked for Life Uniform? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Life Uniform reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Life Uniform CEO Jim Rudd. All reviews posted anonymously by Life Uniform employees.