LifeCare Hospitals

www.lifecare-hospitals.com
  www.lifecare-hospitals.com
There are newer employer reviews for LifeCare Hospitals

my " rose colored glasses" fell off !

Current Employee - Employee in San Antonio, TX
Current Employee - Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

~for the most part, excellent coworkers.
~great doctors, nutritionist, administration, case management, nice building.

Cons

~bullying towards employees by loudmouth employees.
~direct/indirect harassment from management.....this is unexceptable.
~ tolerance for those employees who constantly decide not to show up to work.
~as of late,EMPLOYEE/PATIENT SAFETY..lousy working equipment/ adjusting the nursing to patient ratio for PROPER correct care.
~not backing up your employees.
~correcting or repremanding employees in public....REMEMBER ...you were there once.
~backlash/or just plain lying when coming to some mamnagement with problems and/or questions

~to the ceo...this is a great hospital, please take care of/keep in touch with your staff who have direct care with your patients. we need to be physically,mentally and spiritually healthy to better serve our patients....thank you....remember the mission statement....and i think it will get and stay a fantastic place to work and be if your the patient.

15 Other Employee Reviews for LifeCare Hospitals (View Most Recent)

I would be proud to recommend LifeCare to anyone because it is a great organization!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

They care about your thoughts and feelings. They promote growth in the company. They provide excellent patient care. I would bring my family here for treatment. You receive support from Corporate down and you are not just a number.

Cons

I would like to see the company continue to grow and become number one in the nation.

Keep rewarding the employees and holding people accountable and promoting team work because we know it works.

The "no tolerance policy" should be "we tolerate aggresive,abusive,and disruptive behaviors"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

Great co-workers, long time friendships.

Cons

Being told to clock out and then finish my work. Being yelled at in front of my peers. Being so disruptive on a daily basis that it is almost impossible to get work done. Everyday having a different focus on a new process none which envoles patient care. Being pitted against other departments. Only caring about how many patients we can get in an not about taking care of the ones we have, and finally you only have a chance for promotion if your a male.

Support the hospital as a whole, and open your eyes to what's really going on.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeCare Hospitals