Horrendous!!!! They do not care about there employees at all!!!!!

Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist  in  Mechanicsburg, PA
Current Employee - Respiratory Therapist in Mechanicsburg, PA

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

I'm sorry but the only reason I work for them is because our previous co was purchased by them & I had no choice. I was optimistic when they took over but that is gone. There horrible & could care less about there employees & in turn that directly reflects on how much they care about the patients in the facility

Cons

Absolutely everything!!!!! The turn over since they came is insane & they just don't care. They cut our hours tremendously & being a hired full time employee being forced to use all our PTO & dealing w unacceptable loss of hours( like 20-25 per pay) has really taken it's toll on everyone. They treat us like slaves wanting 1 person to handle a patient load of like 15-20 patients is not ok nor safe. All they care about is there bottom line apparently not realising that the employees are the face of there hospital & when u work them to death & treat them like garbage how are we supposed todo our job adequately & gi e the patients the care they allare paying for & deserve. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this hospital & that is very sad because before they came along I as well as many others loved there job now it's just where we go to pay our bills. I've talked to corporate regarding this & they don't care In the least.

Show the people who run your hospital (ie the employees) the respect we've earned & deserve & know it's not all about you. The patients are the priority & maybe if u wanted your hospital to be more successful you would act that way. I wish someone would take your hours from youikd you've done to us so you could see what your doing

Other Reviews for LifeCare Hospitals

my " rose colored glasses" fell off !

Current Employee - Employee  in  San Antonio, TX
    Current Employee - Employee in San Antonio, TX

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

~for the most part, excellent coworkers.
    ~great doctors, nutritionist, administration, case management, nice building.

Cons

~bullying towards employees by loudmouth employees.
    ~direct/indirect harassment from management.....this is unexceptable.
    ~ tolerance for those employees who constantly decide not to show up to work.
    ~as of late,EMPLOYEE/PATIENT SAFETY..lousy working equipment/ adjusting the nursing to patient ratio for PROPER correct care.
    ~not backing up your employees.
    ~correcting or repremanding employees in public....REMEMBER ...you were there once.
    ~backlash/or just plain lying when coming to some mamnagement with problems and/or questions

~to the ceo...this is a great hospital, please take care of/keep in touch with your staff who have direct care with your patients. we need to be physically,mentally and spiritually healthy to better serve our patients....thank you....remember the mission statement....and i think it will get and stay a fantastic place to work and be if your the patient.

I would be proud to recommend LifeCare to anyone because it is a great organization!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

They care about your thoughts and feelings. They promote growth in the company. They provide excellent patient care. I would bring my family here for treatment. You receive support from Corporate down and you are not just a number.

Cons

I would like to see the company continue to grow and become number one in the nation.

Keep rewarding the employees and holding people accountable and promoting team work because we know it works.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeCare Hospitals.

Worked for LifeCare Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!