LifeCare Hospitals
www.lifecare-hospitals.com Plano , TX 150 to 499 Employees

Great co-workers, lousy management

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Pewaukee, WI

ProsStaff and immediate supervisors are great to work with. I met some really wonderful people in the time I worked there. There were also some great educational opportunities.

ConsThe people in upper management had a lot of turnover in time that I worked there. 3 CEO's, 3 DON's, 3 HR managers in less than 2 years. There is a culture of employees blaming each other and stabbing one another in the back. Gossiping is widespread; it is a very toxic work environment if you are not in with the popular crowd. I have never worked in such a place that felt like I was back in high school.

Advice to Senior ManagementAddress conflicts and gossiping. Having a policy of "Zero tolerance" means nothing if you allow slander and back stabbing on a daily basis. Listen to the staff. Recognize that staff needs support in order to do the best job.

Awesome co workers, lousy management

Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros: Great co workers, supportive immediate supervisors Cons: Complete lack of respect and appreciation for hourly employees, constant change in policy and procedures without impact evaluation, a "blame the employee"… Advice to Senior Management: Encourage HONEST feedback from employees, consider the possibility that we do our jobs every day, we may have a good idea of what works and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

People are great, but there is an extreme absence of real leadership.

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros: Your co-workers, for the most part, are nice people. In most positions, there is job stability. The goal of the company, caring for… Cons: There is no leadership. They never hold anyone accountable. They make arbitrary rules whenever the mood strikes them, but they never follow-up on… Advice to Senior Management: Apply the rules equally. When you put a new policy in place, get feedback from the people that will… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LifeCare Hospitals.

Worked for LifeCare Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LifeCare Hospitals reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by LifeCare Hospitals employees.