LifeCare Hospitals

www.lifecare-hospitals.com
  www.lifecare-hospitals.com
There are newer employer reviews for LifeCare Hospitals

I would be proud to recommend LifeCare to anyone because it is a great organization!!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Dayton, OH
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

They care about your thoughts and feelings. They promote growth in the company. They provide excellent patient care. I would bring my family here for treatment. You receive support from Corporate down and you are not just a number.

Cons

I would like to see the company continue to grow and become number one in the nation.

Keep rewarding the employees and holding people accountable and promoting team work because we know it works.

14 Other Employee Reviews for LifeCare Hospitals (View Most Recent)

The "no tolerance policy" should be "we tolerate aggresive,abusive,and disruptive behaviors"

Current Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Dayton, OH
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse in Dayton, OH

I have been working at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

Great co-workers, long time friendships.

Cons

Being told to clock out and then finish my work. Being yelled at in front of my peers. Being so disruptive on a daily basis that it is almost impossible to get work done. Everyday having a different focus on a new process none which envoles patient care. Being pitted against other departments. Only caring about how many patients we can get in an not about taking care of the ones we have, and finally you only have a chance for promotion if your a male.

Support the hospital as a whole, and open your eyes to what's really going on.

Great co-workers, lousy management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Pewaukee, WI
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Pewaukee, WI

I worked at LifeCare Hospitals

Pros

Staff and immediate supervisors are great to work with. I met some really wonderful people in the time I worked there. There were also some great educational opportunities.

Cons

The people in upper management had a lot of turnover in time that I worked there. 3 CEO's, 3 DON's, 3 HR managers in less than 2 years. There is a culture of employees blaming each other and stabbing one another in the back. Gossiping is widespread; it is a very toxic work environment if you are not in with the popular crowd. I have never worked in such a place that felt like I was back in high school.

Address conflicts and gossiping. Having a policy of "Zero tolerance" means nothing if you allow slander and back stabbing on a daily basis. Listen to the staff. Recognize that staff needs support in order to do the best job.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeCare Hospitals

Worked for LifeCare Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!