This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Edmond, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Collaborative - This is definitely a "we" organization, rather than a "me" organization.
Inspiring - You are developed personally, spiritually, and professionally. I've grown more here than I have with any other job.

Cons

It's challenging. We work at a very fast pace and have high expectations for our teams. It's also a high feedback culture. It's constructive and respectful, but you might be faced with things you either didn't know or don't want to know about yourself. However, self awareness is the key to development, so it's all for your benefit.

Your wisdom is invaluable. Thank you for pouring into the leaders in your organization and for letting us take risks (and fail).

Other Reviews for LifeChurch.tv

Never imagined God could do so much in me and through me.

Current Employee - Finance  in  Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - Finance in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Working for LC for over 2 years now has been the best place I have ever worked. I get to interact and receive feedback from people dedicated to serving God and His church with excellence. My personal development is fed, my family is led, and I am inspired to become who God desires me to become.

Cons

This is only a Con to a person that may not be a self-starter. It is clear that the resources, tools, and direction are established for your development on the team, but the essential piece is that YOU are the owner of your development. Some have a hard time transitioning from other organizations into the paradigm here.

Keep communicating clearly within the team. Speak vision and truth in every opportunity to lead or mentor other team members.

It's a Calling!

Current Employee - Human Resources  in  Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - Human Resources in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time for more than a year

Pros

Strong feeling that my efforts have eternal significance!
    I know that I am doing exactly what I am called to do in this season of my life!
    I get to come to work with my friends every day.
    Challenging role and responsibilities.
    Really strong development and feedback culture.
    Inspiring, trustworthy leadership who, I truly feel, want the best for me personally and in my role.
    Top Notch benefits for my family.
    Quarterly Wellness reimbursement.
    Innovation is valued and encouraged.
    The Central offices are located in Edmond, OK, which is a really wonderful place to live and raise a family.

Cons

The team overall is pretty lean, so I have had plenty of times when I felt overwhelmed and that I had more on my plate than I could possibly get done.
    No mountains, no beach.

I think it's pretty cool how Pastor Craig will solicit feedback about his messages as he prepares them for the weekend. It would be interesting if each of the DLT members had a somewhat regular way to check the pulse of the internal culture of the organization, other than annual reviews and surveys. I pray for you all on a regular basis and appreciate your leadership and vision.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeChurch.tv.

Worked for LifeChurch.tv? Contribute to the Community!