LifeChurch.tv

www.lifechurch.tv
  www.lifechurch.tv
There are newer employer reviews for LifeChurch.tv

This is the hardest, yet most rewarding job I've ever had.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Collaborative - This is definitely a "we" organization, rather than a "me" organization.
Inspiring - You are developed personally, spiritually, and professionally. I've grown more here than I have with any other job.

Cons

It's challenging. We work at a very fast pace and have high expectations for our teams. It's also a high feedback culture. It's constructive and respectful, but you might be faced with things you either didn't know or don't want to know about yourself. However, self awareness is the key to development, so it's all for your benefit.

Your wisdom is invaluable. Thank you for pouring into the leaders in your organization and for letting us take risks (and fail).

84 Other Employee Reviews for LifeChurch.tv (View Most Recent)

Great church to work for

Current Employee - Management Staff in Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - Management Staff in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Leadership is excellent. Values are clear, with high standards. Development of an individual contributor is emphasized. Teamwork is a priority.

Cons

Leadership is unclear at times on specifics sometimes. Opportunities for advancement are unclear and not advertised. Using a sample size of other churches that are similar in weekend attendance and annual revenue, salary is lower than average.

Make public internal higher leadership opportunities, so that high-performing individuals who are interested couple interview for the role. Consider expanding salary ranges, including higher base for education, not just experience.

Never imagined God could do so much in me and through me.

Current Employee - Finance in Edmond, OK
    Current Employee - Finance in Edmond, OK

I have been working at LifeChurch.tv full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working for LC for over 2 years now has been the best place I have ever worked. I get to interact and receive feedback from people dedicated to serving God and His church with excellence. My personal development is fed, my family is led, and I am inspired to become who God desires me to become.

Cons

This is only a Con to a person that may not be a self-starter. It is clear that the resources, tools, and direction are established for your development on the team, but the essential piece is that YOU are the owner of your development. Some have a hard time transitioning from other organizations into the paradigm here.

Keep communicating clearly within the team. Speak vision and truth in every opportunity to lead or mentor other team members.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeChurch.tv