LifeLock

www.lifelock.com

No work/life balance, inconsistency and cliques

ProsGood benefits and pay, but you're gonna earn it!

ConsNo work/life balance - expected to be plugged in 24/7 - on PTO, evenings, weekends, etc. Cliques abound from executive leadership down throughout the company. Infrastructure department is consistently unstable, and one area that salaries are paid under market, which is insane since it's the heart of the company! Human Resources operates in "do as I say, not as I do" mode.

Performance reviews are completely subjective, not based on quantifiable measurements. Bonuses are given however they fail to let you know when you're hired that each department gets a total amount of dollars for bonuses to pool and it is not really based on individual performance. The cool kids get higher than average bonuses, which means the dollars have to be made up by the others receiving lower bonuses - again, all speculative and not based on actual effort or results. Culture and values are used to hold against employees rather than to enhance and improve the environment.

The troops are told that headquarters will remain in Tempe. However there has been an undeniable trend towards positions being eliminated in Tempe and moved to San Francisco (with no option given to those whose jobs are moved to relocate, and they are let go – some of which have been with the company for many years, others less than a year - could yours be next?). Is it just a coincidence that the President and much of her executive leadership team is from the Bay area?

Be sure to read ““Do NOT Work Here!” dated Oct 26, 2013

Advice to Senior ManagementPay your Infrastructure team competitve salaries. Hire a more ethical HR management team.

Do NOT Work Here!

Actual Active Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LifeLock full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Paychecks do not bounce, free coffee, clean workplace, pretty building, time… Cons: LifeLock is 'Right Sizing' now. This means that they are letting people go left and right under the table so they do not have to… Advice to Senior Management: -Stop allowing manager to keep coming up with projects that are not well planned. There is no clear plan, timeline, projected outcomes, ROI and measurements.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Not the paradise place they say they are

Customer Service (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at LifeLock full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: This is a good company to work for if you don't care much about moving up in the company and when things don't make sense… Cons: Management doesn't listen to reps, upper management... while they have an "open door policy" they frown upon actually using it. If you go to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop using scare tactics to sell your products. Stop targeting older clients because you know they are more likely to believe the sponsors that… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on LifeLock.

Worked for LifeLock? Contribute to the Community!