LifePath Hospice
lifepath-hospice.org Temple Terrace, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Depends on which department you work in...

Navigation Center (Current Employee)
Tampa, FL

I have been working at LifePath Hospice full-time for more than 3 years

ProsThe department that I work in handles incomming calls. It has managers and directors who truly care about balancing both work and hiome life. The team works together to cover each other when our childern are ill, when we need a "mental health" day, or even when there is a school play that we want to attend. The quality expectations are clear, training is great, and the staff really supports each other. This is a great place to work and I am proud to tell people that I work for LifePath.

ConsIf you are not completely dedicated to helping the patients and families in crisis, you can become burned out. It's important not to become too personally involved and still be empathetic and supportive.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees with compassion, consistency and respect and you will foster an environment like ours.

senior staff needs to do our jobs and see what it is realy like to work with no raises, uncaring managers.

I have been working at LifePath Hospice full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: We care about our patients and we like to help the dying . Even… Cons: Management doesn't care the staff, they give theirself raises and… Advice to Senior Management: Senior staff needs to see how the employees are really doing, how much hard work they do for low pay, no raises, no bonuses and… More

Great Patient Care, but Poor Employee Treatment

Staff Nurse (Current Employee)

I have been working at LifePath Hospice

Pros: The patients, families, and coworkers are terrific. Cons: Senior management not in touch with realities of field work,… Advice to Senior Management: Ask your field staff about number of hours required to finish work each week! Are your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on LifePath Hospice.

Worked for LifePath Hospice? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at LifePath Hospice reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for LifePath Hospice CEO Kathy Fernandez. All reviews posted anonymously by LifePath Hospice employees.