LifePath Hospice

www.lifepath-hospice.org
  www.lifepath-hospice.org
There are newer employer reviews for LifePath Hospice

senior staff needs to do our jobs and see what it is realy like to work with no raises, uncaring managers.

I have been working at LifePath Hospice full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

We care about our patients and we like to help the dying . Even with no raises, low bonus, we do this because we care about the patients.

Cons

Management doesn't care the staff, they give theirself raises and bonuses, nothing to us.

Senior staff needs to see how the employees are really doing, how much hard work they do for low pay, no raises, no bonuses and bad treatment by mangers. By making it harder for hourly people to take time off, be late and go to Dr. appts. Salary people and managers DO NOT follow these rules. They come in late, Salary staff come an go, but the hourly people are harrased for being late,taking time off for thieir health or home life. Th managers are not fair, they have favorits. Senior staff needs to keep an eye on the managers who cheat the system. They make rules the way they want. Some managers treat some staff with no respect others are their pets and get away with bully and harrassing the employees they don't like. If we had a camers, you wuld catch. They hide so much stuff from thei boss. Always wrighting up the stff they don't like, but their favorites do the same thing snf get away with it. Labor laws should know some of this.

5 Other Employee Reviews for LifePath Hospice (View Most Recent)

Great Patient Care, but Poor Employee Treatment

Current Employee - Staff Nurse
    Current Employee - Staff Nurse

I have been working at LifePath Hospice

Pros

The patients, families, and coworkers are terrific.

Cons

Senior management not in touch with realities of field work, unreasonable expectation of staff, no respect for personal lives of staff.

Ask your field staff about number of hours required to finish work each week! Are your expectations realistic? No. Are your staff remaining with your company out of company loyalty or patient loyalty?

Truly committed to providing quality hospice care to their patients.

Former Employee - Registered Nurse  in  Temple Terrace, FL
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Temple Terrace, FL

I worked at LifePath Hospice full-time

Pros

Pleasant, polite and dedicated coworkers, I felt like a member of the team from day one. This is a very organized company that makes information and resources readily available. I say that their business outlook is staying the same only because it is a hospice company. It is not my hope that there will be an increase in hospice patients.

Cons

None, I enjoyed working with this company. Management was always very approachable and helpful. There was a lot of paperwork to do but that is caused by insurance requirements. I left this company only because I was moving out of state with my family.

Thank-you for listening to your employees I hope that never changes.

There are newer employer reviews for LifePath Hospice

Worked for LifePath Hospice? Contribute to the Community!