LifePath Hospice

Great Patient Care, but Poor Employee Treatment

Current Employee - Staff Nurse
Current Employee - Staff Nurse

I have been working at LifePath Hospice

Pros

The patients, families, and coworkers are terrific.

Cons

Senior management not in touch with realities of field work, unreasonable expectation of staff, no respect for personal lives of staff.

Ask your field staff about number of hours required to finish work each week! Are your expectations realistic? No. Are your staff remaining with your company out of company loyalty or patient loyalty?

6 Other Employee Reviews for LifePath Hospice (View Most Recent)

Truly committed to providing quality hospice care to their patients.

Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Temple Terrace, FL
    Former Employee - Registered Nurse in Temple Terrace, FL

I worked at LifePath Hospice full-time

Pros

Pleasant, polite and dedicated coworkers, I felt like a member of the team from day one. This is a very organized company that makes information and resources readily available. I say that their business outlook is staying the same only because it is a hospice company. It is not my hope that there will be an increase in hospice patients.

Cons

None, I enjoyed working with this company. Management was always very approachable and helpful. There was a lot of paperwork to do but that is caused by insurance requirements. I left this company only because I was moving out of state with my family.

Thank-you for listening to your employees I hope that never changes.

Loved the clients

I worked at LifePath Hospice

Pros

Great opportunity to assist people in the most difficult time of their life. You make a difference everyday.

Cons

IT system made it veritably impossible to do your job in a timely manner. Constant IT problems whenever they rolled out an update. LOTS of unpaid overtime trying to keep up with the documentation: ( eg documenting until midnight almost every night because of IT system problems during the day.)

Invest in overhaul of IT system. Other healthcare orgs similar to yours do not experience these problems.

There are newer employer reviews for LifePath Hospice