LifePoint Hospitals

www.lifepointhospitals.com

Good company suffering from typical growing pains.

Systems Administrator (Current Employee) Brentwood, TN

ProsMy immediate team is great to work with and always eager to help each other. As of 01/01/14, the LifePoint corporate office has move into a newly constructed building with a great feel and excellent amenities. This appears to be helping create a more conducive team atmosphere among the various teams.

ConsThere is somewhat of a disconnect between corporate and hospital staff due to rapid company growth and geographical separation. There also seems to be a relatively high turnover rate in key areas in the corporate office.

Advice to Senior ManagementBecome more connected to each team member in the various departments and find out what is important to them. Hopefully, this will help minimize the turn over and help LifePoint become even better of a company to work for.

A Social Menace

Rrt (Former Employee) Los Alamos, NM

I worked at LifePoint Hospitals for more than 3 years

Pros: Truthfully, one star is too much. There should be a ZERO star rating. The only good thing is that there… Cons: Los Alamos Medical Center in NM (LifePoint) has very, very serious issues with following their own manual on "Code of Conduct". They are permissive of… Advice to Senior Management: From ground zero~~ start all over again. Stop using the medical… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Avoid this Company!

Vice President (Former Employee) Brentwood, TN

I worked at LifePoint Hospitals full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Company is growing and healthcare is a great sector in… Cons: High turnover at VP level. Lost many good people due… Advice to Senior Management: Provide positive feedback to employees so they will stay. Make… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LifePoint Hospitals.

Worked for LifePoint Hospitals? Contribute to the Community!