LifeWay Christian Resources

www.lifeway.com

It was a very discouraging place to be.

Sales Associate (Former Employee)

ProsI loved working with the customers that came into the store. They were usually very appreciative of your help and I had a few very fulfilling conversations while working there. I liked that this is one of the only jobs where you are encouraged to openly share your faith or pray with people.

ConsI had a very rough time at this store. The managers felt were never very helpful and acted like I was stupid when I asked a question or didn't know where something was. I cried after several of my shifts. It was very discouraging. The head manager was overly strict and not welcoming or kind at all. The two assistant managers spent most of their time gossiping and avoiding doing actual work and one of them actually made fun of a customer's outfit when they were within earshot. I felt like since this is a Christian company the employees should be an example of Christian behavior but the people that worked here were honestly the worst I've ever been around. I couldn't believe it. Another downfall of the job was the very long shifts. Nine to ten hour shifts are too long when you area college student.

Advice to Senior ManagementI really only saw a problem with the managers in my store and if I had to give them advice I would say be kind and show love to others. You are supposed to be an example of Christ's love, not constantly bringing people down or making fun of them.

Great place to work!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at LifeWay Christian Resources

Pros: Purpose and meaning in your work. Cons: Some decisions seem to be made without getting feedback from… Advice to Senior Management: Always ask for feedback from those who are on the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Learned a lot!

I have been working at LifeWay Christian Resources

Pros: Atmosphere, support from leadership, ministry results Cons: Difficult to promote, red tape (difficult to get things done… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on LifeWay Christian Resources.

Worked for LifeWay Christian Resources? Contribute to the Community!