There are newer employer reviews for LifeWay Christian Resources

Not so bad

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Baltimore, MD
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

I worked at LifeWay Christian Resources

Pros

I found that work at lifeway was ok most the time. I enjoyed making friends and meeting new people. I also enjoyed a discount.

Cons

The main con is that lifeway was a very strict company to work for, and sometimes it was very frustrating.

I advise management to take their employees' opinions more seriously and to respect their feelings. I also believe that a bit more open-mindedness may ease some tensions.

84 Other Employee Reviews for LifeWay Christian Resources (View Most Recent)

Over all, the connection with people is amazing by God bringing together the customer with just the right associate.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Jacksonville, FL
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at LifeWay Christian Resources

Pros

flexable hours to suit your schedule, product knowledge to help reach the world for Christ, caring co-workers to constantly keeping you encouraged, and a corporate office that supports the work of the mission field . love it.

Cons

Lack of personel especially on event days are stressfull.
    Event days planned around the same time as MAP days.
    Employees not allowed to be creative with Feature walls and endcaps.
    Out of Stock replenishment not fast enough. Especially with something is on sale.
    No door bell up front to get in the building. lol

Instead of just coming to stores to grade it's faults and pluses, most associates would like to get to know our leadership better on a personal note. more town hall meetings so to speak.
    working for LW for umpteen years, I have only met a half a handful of leaderhip in my lifetime from Nashville. Maybe you need to do the undercover Boss.lol

extremely different

Current Employee - Operation Associate  in  Lebanon, TN
    Current Employee - Operation Associate in Lebanon, TN

I have been working at LifeWay Christian Resources

Pros

the ONLY reason i work there is that it is close to home.And i like their benefit packages.thats it.

Cons

it is supposed to be a christian place to work but once employed there,nothing they do is christian oriented.

to treat each employee the same and not pick on individuals just because they can not do certain jobs.Management should be trained to do the same jobs as the employee.

There are newer employer reviews for LifeWay Christian Resources

Worked for LifeWay Christian Resources? Contribute to the Community!