There are newer employer reviews for Lifespan Corporation

I enjoyed working there and with the employers.

I have been working at Lifespan Corporation

Pros

The staff is friendly, the management is approachable. The training was exceptional. I would recommend this company to work for without hesitation.

Cons

I don't have anything negative to review regarding this company. I only wish I didn't move so I could continue to work for this company.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Lifespan Corporation (View Most Recent)

i have never seen a place where nurses are treated so disrespectfully and downgraded

I have been working at Lifespan Corporation

Pros

benefits are ok but you never know when they will be taken away. We do pay too much for health care.

Cons

management treats employees very disrespectfully. Favoritism is so blatent that it makes you feel why bother....the support you receive as a nurse is very poor. Parking is another very big issue that should be addressed.

They should have gotten rid of the management in the er and started over anew.

Registered Nurse

Current Employee - Registered Nurse
    Current Employee - Registered Nurse

I have been working at Lifespan Corporation

Pros

union, large level 3 trauma center, residency program affiliated with Brown University, do many surgeries in th estate only done here.

Cons

Poor staffing ratio, union, poor parking setup, must walk a long way to the hospital or wait forever for a shuttle,

Be fair to your staff, listen to them, they work in the trenches and have much good advice to offer you.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifespan Corporation