Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL
Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Only positive thing was my hours. 9-5, M-F. The pay was okay but even with that I didn't get a raise till after working there 4 years. I worked extremely hard and was often told I was over qualified yet never received any type of additional compensation, bonus, or even holiday pay.

Cons

Poor communication, lack of respect for employees, no raises for the entire staff, basically was like an assembly line with patients. They were all about collecting money as soon as possible and not really about patient care. There was a constant turn over of new employees no one ever lasted usually more than a year and within my 4 years there we had about 15 different doctors, they didn't even want to work there after too long.

Care more about your patients and less about your wallets. Cut some of the fat at the top, no company needs that many people in charge at the top that basically do nothing but send out emails all day about getting more money. Give your employees RAISES once in a while and offer them incentives to stay in your company. Offer them holiday bonuses and give them room for growth. Don't overwork and under pay people, in the end - you lose.

54 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Good stepping stone, not a place for growth or support

Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

You'll get coaching and build sales skills. You can build on skills to navigate a heavily political atmosphere. If you are open to coaching, you will progress rapidly in your position as an inside sales rep.

Cons

There are very limited opportunites for advancement, no matter how much drive and ambition you put out there. The pay scale and schedule are constantly changing, making it difficult to make plans, not only socially, but financially. If you have a family, plan on not being there for them. If your job is your priority, you will have a better time with this than most of us od.

It shouldn't be this difficult, given the level of experience you have, to build a call center. You have smart people working for you who just want know they're appreciated.

dog eat dog world

Current Employee - Sales Consultant
    Current Employee - Sales Consultant

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

meet some really nice people, gained helpful work experience

Cons

under payed, over worked. company finds a way to continue to cut the pay and make you work harder. very competitive world and every one throws each other under the bus in order to remain employed.

learn to be EPIC to your employees

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift