Lifestyle Lift
www.lifestylelift.com Troy, MI 500 to 999 Employees

very distubing

Physician's Consultant (Former Employee)
Schaumburg, IL

ProsThe training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

ConsThe scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

Scheduler/Consultant (Former Employee)
    Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: Only positive thing was my hours. 9-5, M-F. The pay was okay but even with that I didn't get a raise till after working there… Cons: Poor communication, lack of respect for employees, no raises for the entire staff, basically was like an assembly line with patients. They were all about… Advice to Senior Management: Care more about your patients and less about your wallets. Cut some of the fat at the top, no company needs that many people in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good stepping stone, not a place for growth or support

Call Center Agent (Current Employee)
    Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: You'll get coaching and build sales skills. You can build on skills to navigate a heavily political atmosphere.… Cons: There are very limited opportunites for advancement, no matter how much drive and ambition you put out there. The pay scale and schedule are… Advice to Senior Management: It shouldn't be this difficult, given the level of experience you have, to build a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lifestyle Lift.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbotham. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.