There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

very distubing

Former Employee - Physician's Consultant  in  Schaumburg, IL
Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

Cons

The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!

45 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Worst company I have ever worked for in my life.

Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant  in  Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Former Employee - Scheduler/Consultant in Fort Lauderdale, FL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Only positive thing was my hours. 9-5, M-F. The pay was okay but even with that I didn't get a raise till after working there 4 years. I worked extremely hard and was often told I was over qualified yet never received any type of additional compensation, bonus, or even holiday pay.

Cons

Poor communication, lack of respect for employees, no raises for the entire staff, basically was like an assembly line with patients. They were all about collecting money as soon as possible and not really about patient care. There was a constant turn over of new employees no one ever lasted usually more than a year and within my 4 years there we had about 15 different doctors, they didn't even want to work there after too long.

Care more about your patients and less about your wallets. Cut some of the fat at the top, no company needs that many people in charge at the top that basically do nothing but send out emails all day about getting more money. Give your employees RAISES once in a while and offer them incentives to stay in your company. Offer them holiday bonuses and give them room for growth. Don't overwork and under pay people, in the end - you lose.

Good stepping stone, not a place for growth or support

Current Employee - Call Center Agent  in  Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Call Center Agent in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

You'll get coaching and build sales skills. You can build on skills to navigate a heavily political atmosphere. If you are open to coaching, you will progress rapidly in your position as an inside sales rep.

Cons

There are very limited opportunites for advancement, no matter how much drive and ambition you put out there. The pay scale and schedule are constantly changing, making it difficult to make plans, not only socially, but financially. If you have a family, plan on not being there for them. If your job is your priority, you will have a better time with this than most of us od.

It shouldn't be this difficult, given the level of experience you have, to build a call center. You have smart people working for you who just want know they're appreciated.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!