There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

This company needs to make serious changes.

Former Employee - Surgical Tech
Former Employee - Surgical Tech

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

It varies center by center, which is why I didn't want to specify where I worked, because I can only speak for the centers I know, but I was lucky to work with three terrific surgeons at Lifestyle Lift, and I liked most of my coworkers. I worked in one center, but traveled to two others to fill in when they were short-staffed. Two of the three centers were beautiful, spacious, and had atmospheres that were very soothing for patients, much like a spa in terms of relaxing music, comfortable recliners, and low lighting in the pre-operative area. As a tech, I got to know patients from the initial "meet the doctor" consultation to their six-week follow up. On the day of surgery, we were with our patients from the the "admission" step to discharge, and we took their post-op phone calls, as well as changing dressings and removing sutures. From a customer service point of view, that corporate model works very well, and provides great comfort to patients and their families.

Cons

As a medical professional, I wasn't totally comfortable here. There was a high turnover rate among both doctors and surgical techs because the corporate model left little room for clinicians to make recommendations based on current clinical standards.

Advice to Management

Corporate is far too corporate, and needs to make changes in the general model. I hope corporate is truly moving towards accreditation.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A good learning experience, but not a long term employer

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

offers the ability to learn new aspects of a management career

Cons

Very negative impact of physicians if they are not on board with hands on patient care

consultant

Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL
    Former Employee - Consultant in Jacksonville, FL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

loved my co-workers and patients and thought the surgical results were very good.

Cons

fakey motivation crap like forcing us to do "power moves" gag me, and how our emails were flooded nonstop with "inspirational" messages like "yea team you rock" "believe and achieve" which you'd have to be a puppy to get excited by that crap

Advice to Management

wont matter, company is dead