Lifestyle Lift
www.lifestylelift.com Troy, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Very money hungry company.......more, more more sales....however you can get them.

(Former Employee)

ProsPros are great hours, good insurance & giving the gift of a more youthful look to your patients. The gift we give to the patient is the best thing about the job.

ConsDon't ever ask any questions about anything , if you do ....you are negative & a label put on you. It almost feels like a cult at times, they speak of treating patients with an "EPIC " experience but truly it always comes down to the almighty dollar. Huge turnover of employees all the time, from sales to the plastic surgeons. One would think corporate would figure out they need to change some things within the company.Perhaps if they treated their employees with that same "EPIC" experience they want us to give the patients with, they might not always have to be traning new people to start to work for the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementTreat your employees from surgery techs, doctors, the sales people all the way across the board to the call center with RESPECT. Give raises & praise & maybe you can keep decent employees.Give more career advancement opportunities.

They wine and dine you to join but long term is not a word that can describe this company

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: Seems exciting, new business model helping patients, pay goo benefits… Cons: CEO is an academic idiot, COO is a clueless they who have no clue how to lead, Personnel dept is the root of… Advice to Senior Management: Senior Management stop working back door deals to build your retirement, focus on patients and for god sakes hire a consulting firm to evaluate your… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

This company needs to make serious changes.

Surgical Tech (Former Employee)

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: It varies center by center, which is why I didn't want to specify where I worked, because I can only speak for the centers I… Cons: As a medical professional, I wasn't totally comfortable here. There was a high turnover rate among both doctors and… Advice to Senior Management: Corporate is far too corporate, and needs to make changes in… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lifestyle Lift.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbotham. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.