Lifestyle Lift
www.lifestylelift.com Troy, MI 500 to 999 Employees

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Vice President (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

ProsLifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

ConsThis company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementLike all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Senior Manager (Current Employee)
    Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s… Cons: over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unsatisfied.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first… Cons: Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lifestyle Lift.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbotham. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.