Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com
  www.lifestylelift.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

50 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.

Unsatisfied.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first the hours, and second, the down time you would expierence during the day.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor managment, no opportunity for growth, and the promise of raises that never came.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift