There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Great opportunity with a company that cares.

Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Senior Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

I have worked for Lifestyle Lift for 6 years now. In that time I have seen a lot of people advance in the company. It’s great to be a part of a company that sees you as a valuable person instead of a number. Throughout the years as my experience grew so did my opportunity. I am so thankful to be a part of such a great organization. The compensation is much greater than other comparable businesses and the management has always made it possible to balance my work and family life. Lifestyle Lift is more than a company….. It’s a family.

Cons

over time i have seen a bit of disconnect between different areas of the business. But in the last 3 to 4 years the company seems to be on the same page and has been moving in the right direction.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

Unsatisfied.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first the hours, and second, the down time you would expierence during the day.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor managment, no opportunity for growth, and the promise of raises that never came.

very distubing

Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

Cons

The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

Advice to Management

The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!