Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

60 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Unsatisfied.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first the hours, and second, the down time you would expierence during the day.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor managment, no opportunity for growth, and the promise of raises that never came.

very distubing

Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL
    Former Employee - Physician's Consultant in Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however once you get into the center it is like everything changes.

Cons

The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because again too many patients coming through the doors at once. Constantly down your throat about numbers instead of caring about the patients. Patients being told (again calling center doing this) things that were not true, then the consultants would have to settle these people down. No team-work a lot of the time. It is a shame because if the company was run a lot better it would be a great place to work. Unfortunate that this company is corporate run.

The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is said. Go into your centers more and really see what goes on. Poor management, employees getting away with thngs that really they should be fired for immediately! I saw alot in the short time I was with Lifestyle Lift. Again it it too bad because I really loved what I did and felt I was very good at it too. I felt a lack of respect and that was sad! Treat your people well and in return you will gain a whole lot. Unfortuneatly I was treated very poorly and decided to leave because of this. No one needs to be treated like dirt! The best decision I could have ever made!

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift