Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com
  www.lifestylelift.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Director in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

Cons

You become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Continue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

48 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

Unsatisfied.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first the hours, and second, the down time you would expierence during the day.

Cons

Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor managment, no opportunity for growth, and the promise of raises that never came.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift