Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com

Fast pace, ever-changing company with ample growth opportunities. Never a dull moment.

Director (Current Employee) Troy, MI

ProsI have been with LSL for 6 years. It's more than a company, it’s a great big family. Everyone is extremely friendly. I have never seen so many people dedicated and work extremely hard. Over the years of employment, I have seen so many people advance within the company, myself included. The compensation is much greater than comparable businesses. As the company continues to grow, new opportunities for advancement are developing.

ConsYou become a workaholic. It can become very challenging to implement new business strategies and processes due to limited technology. At times, we overcome these challenges with a manual workaround.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue building a great culture for employees who in turn take care of our biggest asset, “Our Customers”. As a young business growing rapidly, the focus needs to be on leveraging emerging technology for sustainable growth. Since there is no end to learning, continue to focus on professional development opportunities for employees.

Unsatisfied.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Nashville, TN

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: Some of the best reasons to work at Life Style Lift was first… Cons: Some of the downsides to working for Life Style Lift was poor… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

very distubing

Physician's Consultant (Former Employee) Schaumburg, IL

I worked at Lifestyle Lift

Pros: The training in Troy was excellent I learned alot however… Cons: The scheduling of patients coming through the door (due to the way the calling center does this. No lunches most of the time because… Advice to Senior Management: The turn-over should tell you something! You have lost alot of good people. It seems you do not care either and this is… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lifestyle Lift.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!