Lifestyle Lift

www.lifestylelift.com
  www.lifestylelift.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Help people feel better about themselves, career growth, opportunities to learn new skills

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Making people happy and getting paid to do it. Work in healthcare, but not with sick or dying people = happier environment. Growing company--lot's of opportunity to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. EPIC (Every Patient Interaction Counts) philosophy puts the focus on delivering outstanding customer service. Great place to be if you enjoy helping people.

Cons

Need more staff to support growth. This is not a place to work if you don't enjoy being with people. You won't last if you don't have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.

Managing a team means teaching and showing people how to be the best that they can be at their jobs. It isn't about criticizing people and punishing an employee's "bad behavior". Support your people, accept that people make mistakes and give them a chance to shine. Don't give up on any member of your team without doing your best to show them how to be successful. If leading a team were easy, everyone would be good at it.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Growing Company, Opportunity for advancement, Good working enviroment

Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at LSL for 3 yrs. Over this time period I have had the opportunity to grow professionally, and personally. I have gotten a chance to experience multiple areas of the business. There is tremendous growth opportunity as the company is still growing and they generally promote from within. Great work environment. Management is all about getting the job done right, open to feedback, and appreciative of your time and effort. Overall great place to work. I can truly say from my experience here you get back what you put in.

Cons

The interaction and cooperation between departments could be better, but it's no worse than any other company I have worked for.

Continue to foster a culture of growth and professional development of your employees within the organization. It will only make them work harder, smarter and longer for the company. In the end the organization will benefit from having employees who know that the company looks at them than more than a number, but as an asset.

Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it

-Friendly and open co-workers

-Senior staff is dependable and always willing to help

-Great compensation and benefits

-Wonderful work and life balance

-Ability to grow and learn from leadership

Cons

-I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift

Keep doing what you are doing!

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift