Lifestyle Lift
www.lifestylelift.com Troy, MI 500 to 999 Employees

Help people feel better about themselves, career growth, opportunities to learn new skills

Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 5 years

ProsMaking people happy and getting paid to do it. Work in healthcare, but not with sick or dying people = happier environment. Growing company--lot's of opportunity to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. EPIC (Every Patient Interaction Counts) philosophy puts the focus on delivering outstanding customer service. Great place to be if you enjoy helping people.

ConsNeed more staff to support growth. This is not a place to work if you don't enjoy being with people. You won't last if you don't have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.

Advice to Senior ManagementManaging a team means teaching and showing people how to be the best that they can be at their jobs. It isn't about criticizing people and punishing an employee's "bad behavior". Support your people, accept that people make mistakes and give them a chance to shine. Don't give up on any member of your team without doing your best to show them how to be successful. If leading a team were easy, everyone would be good at it.

Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift for more than 3 years

Pros: -Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it -Friendly and… Cons: -I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Vice President (Current Employee)
Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the… Cons: This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up… Advice to Senior Management: Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lifestyle Lift.

Worked for Lifestyle Lift? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifestyle Lift reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifestyle Lift CEO Steve Higginbothan. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifestyle Lift employees.