Lifestyle Lift

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Growing Company, Opportunity for advancement, Good working enviroment

Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at LSL for 3 yrs. Over this time period I have had the opportunity to grow professionally, and personally. I have gotten a chance to experience multiple areas of the business. There is tremendous growth opportunity as the company is still growing and they generally promote from within. Great work environment. Management is all about getting the job done right, open to feedback, and appreciative of your time and effort. Overall great place to work. I can truly say from my experience here you get back what you put in.

Cons

The interaction and cooperation between departments could be better, but it's no worse than any other company I have worked for.

Continue to foster a culture of growth and professional development of your employees within the organization. It will only make them work harder, smarter and longer for the company. In the end the organization will benefit from having employees who know that the company looks at them than more than a number, but as an asset.

50 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Working for the Lifestyle Lift has provided me with new opportunities and has been a very positive experience.

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift (more than 3 years)

Pros

-Ability to advance rapidly- Started as an Agent and I now work in the Training and Development department and love it

-Friendly and open co-workers

-Senior staff is dependable and always willing to help

-Great compensation and benefits

-Wonderful work and life balance

-Ability to grow and learn from leadership

Cons

-I have no cons for the Lifestyle Lift

Keep doing what you are doing!

An entrepreneurial company with fast, continuing growth that has really challenged me. This is why I came here.

Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Vice President in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Lifestyle Lift has a team culture that is all about being great for our clients in everything that we do. The focus is on the quality of our work. Employees are paid very well for what they do here. High performers have many ways and many directions to grow their career. There are a lot of new opportunities developing.

Cons

This company is experiencing the normal growing pains that come with being in a cycle of fast growth. It can be challenging to keep up with systems and process changes required to support all that we are doing. If you want challenge and you are not afraid of change, it is well worth it.

Like all companies going through explosive growth, continued focus on communication throughout the team is a key. This is a team environment. With continuing growth and change, it can be challenging to keep everyone moving in the same direction - and really understanding the "Whys".

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift