There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift

Reflection

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results.
This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Lifestyle Lift (View Most Recent)

Help people feel better about themselves, career growth, opportunities to learn new skills

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Detroit, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Making people happy and getting paid to do it. Work in healthcare, but not with sick or dying people = happier environment. Growing company--lot's of opportunity to learn new things and take on new responsibilities. EPIC (Every Patient Interaction Counts) philosophy puts the focus on delivering outstanding customer service. Great place to be if you enjoy helping people.

Cons

Need more staff to support growth. This is not a place to work if you don't enjoy being with people. You won't last if you don't have a strong work ethic and take pride in your work.

Managing a team means teaching and showing people how to be the best that they can be at their jobs. It isn't about criticizing people and punishing an employee's "bad behavior". Support your people, accept that people make mistakes and give them a chance to shine. Don't give up on any member of your team without doing your best to show them how to be successful. If leading a team were easy, everyone would be good at it.

Growing Company, Opportunity for advancement, Good working enviroment

Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Analyst in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I have worked at LSL for 3 yrs. Over this time period I have had the opportunity to grow professionally, and personally. I have gotten a chance to experience multiple areas of the business. There is tremendous growth opportunity as the company is still growing and they generally promote from within. Great work environment. Management is all about getting the job done right, open to feedback, and appreciative of your time and effort. Overall great place to work. I can truly say from my experience here you get back what you put in.

Cons

The interaction and cooperation between departments could be better, but it's no worse than any other company I have worked for.

Continue to foster a culture of growth and professional development of your employees within the organization. It will only make them work harder, smarter and longer for the company. In the end the organization will benefit from having employees who know that the company looks at them than more than a number, but as an asset.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifestyle Lift