Scam

Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA
Former Employee - Consultant in Seattle, WA

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

The training is paid for.

Cons

They recruit good people from other jobs with promises they DO NOT KEEP. Do not be lulled into giving up your job for these people. They promise the moon, and change the minute you start working after training.

Advice to Management

Get rid of some of the management people that you have, they lie to get people to quit their jobs and come to work for Lifestyle Lift then change what they promised. Shame on you for not keeping a better eye on them.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status

A great opportunity!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

This is a great company to grow with! For those that are willing to work hard and are flexible with travel, there is ample opportunity for growth. The company encourages people to grow and try new things. There's a great company culture that truly values putting customers first, having fun, and working together. I always look forward to coming to work!

Cons

Growth usually requires at least some travel.

Reflection

I worked at Lifestyle Lift full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

When they send you to a different center to help them out. They pay for the travel expenses. They have good benefits.

Cons

This company is horrible. They have poor moral values and professional ethics. They make you work all the time and you don't even get your lunch break and you do all the jobs with small pay. They always short in staff. At the end of the day your always exhausted and stressed out. We do all the nurse jobs and we are not even a registered nurse. They should hire someone like that. The schedule is a mess. They are always running behind because they see patients that its not even in the schedule. The scheduler has lack of skills. They have poor communication. All employees are backstabbing each other and lack of respect. They are very unprofessional. All they do is gossip everyday. you can't trust anybody here. The manager is so strict and very inconsiderate. She thinks she's a diva and she thinks she knows what she's doing but the truth is she's dumb . She is a fool of herself and try to look good to corporate people. They don't care if you have an emergency in your family. They treat the employees very badly. This company has a false advertisement. They lie to patients and there are some doctors that sucks in surgery. Doctors step out in the middle of procedure to see other patients and answer their phone even if they have patients in the table. They want us to record a video for the surgery all the time even if we have other jobs to do. It is not our job so why can't they hire someone who can do it for them. Their standards is very low and very inconsistent. Alot of patients are not happy and always complain about the results. This company just want money from the people. They want us to do the epic experience to the patients so they can have great experience but the truth is not what I've seen instead they just want to collect more money from you. After the surgery they don't care about the patients anymore. I never recommend anyone to apply here or want to have surgery done in their face because this place sucks. This is not a good job in a long run. Alot of employees that used to worked here left unhappy so if I were u beware . You don't want to be one of us. This is not a secured job. They fired people left and right at any time. They don't care how good you are and they let you go especially if they don't like you. They keep people that they like. They are very into favoritism. This company is not good. No personal feelings but what I said here is true based in my experience. This is the worst place I've ever worked.