Lifetime
www.lifetimetv.com New York, NY 500 to 999 Employees

Blah, but employees try to make it work.

Assistant (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsLifetime Networks can be a positive atmosphere. People seem to like working together and have a sense of humor about the programming. The staff coordinates small office parties in an attempt to keep things interesting. The work gets done pretty efficiently.

ConsDefinite lack of feedback. I never received feedback about my job performance, even when I asked. My manager didn't really know what I was doing from day to day. There were definite cliques that seemed encouraged by those in management. Overall boring workload with few challenges.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunicate! There were way too many guessing games about their vision or goals.

Great for students

Operations (Current Employee)
    Mississauga, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Lifetime full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great for students to learn daily skills they will need for when they are living… Cons: Pay is not much and personal growth plateaus very fast. I would consider this position for someone who is new… Advice to Senior Management: Have more team building activities as the position is called… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Incredibly fast-paced but extremely fun and rewarding - great for building your social network!

Head Promotion Marketing Officer (Former Employee)
    Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Lifetime part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The networking opportunities are always available; flexible schedules; your results… Cons: Requires almost if not all of your weekends and special… Advice to Senior Management: Management is flexible if you can deliver what you promise.… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Lifetime.

Worked for Lifetime? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifetime reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifetime CEO Abbe Raven. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifetime employees.