Lifetouch
www.lifetouch.com Eden Prairie, MN 5000+ Employees

Great company to work with.

Preschool Photographer (Current Employee)
Orange, CA

ProsAdvancement opportunities; Reimbursement for milage; Drive time Pay included; Most afternoons off depending on schedule and drive time; Paid Seasonal meetings to get updates and training; Hotel reimbursement or Prepaid for overnight travel if required; lots of contests to enter within Lifetouch community; Good Insurance plan with dental; Can work concurrently with other subsidiaries inside Lifetouch;

ConsEarly mornings required (usually start at 6:30 AM); Drive times vary between 10 minutes and up to two hours one way depending on your schedule; Seasonal; Lots of paperwork; Sick leave is hard to get unless you have a doctor's note (This not a company you can just callout sick at the last minute!)

Waiting for retirement.

Photographer-school (Current Employee)
    Tampa, FL

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: At least I have a job mostly doing what I… Cons: Have not had a raise in 4 years, am not backed if there is a problem with a parent, always told to not be so… Advice to Senior Management: Stop rushing to save man hours and let the photographers do their job for a better product that will be purchased by the client. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awful Management with no work for weeks/months!

Photographer (Current Employee)
    Pacific, WA

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time for less than a year

Pros: Other photographers and Sale people are nice. Cons: No work for weeks and months in a row. … No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lifetouch.

Worked for Lifetouch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifetouch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifetouch CEO Paul Harmel. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifetouch employees.