Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
  www.lifetouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

Too much work for little pay

Former Employee - Photo Consultant in Pearl City, HI
Former Employee - Photo Consultant in Pearl City, HI

I worked at Lifetouch part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Fun environment, nice place, can be fun

Cons

low pay, no team goals, blah

be around more often

351 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

Great company to work with.

Current Employee - Preschool Photographer in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Preschool Photographer in Orange, CA

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Advancement opportunities; Reimbursement for milage; Drive time Pay included; Most afternoons off depending on schedule and drive time; Paid Seasonal meetings to get updates and training; Hotel reimbursement or Prepaid for overnight travel if required; lots of contests to enter within Lifetouch community; Good Insurance plan with dental; Can work concurrently with other subsidiaries inside Lifetouch;

Cons

Early mornings required (usually start at 6:30 AM); Drive times vary between 10 minutes and up to two hours one way depending on your schedule; Seasonal; Lots of paperwork; Sick leave is hard to get unless you have a doctor's note (This not a company you can just callout sick at the last minute!)

Waiting for retirement.

Current Employee - Photographer-school in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - Photographer-school in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

At least I have a job mostly doing what I like

Cons

Have not had a raise in 4 years, am not backed if there is a problem with a parent, always told to not be so helpful, know you have no authority to do anything to help a person, told you have to take a lunch but are not given time to do that when one is out in the field at one of the schools, can't work if you are close to going into overtime, company does not want you to work more than 30 hrs a week, poor management. Have few full time employees. ESOP is a joke.

Stop rushing to save man hours and let the photographers do their job for a better product that will be purchased by the client. I understand completely why people are not buying our pictures as they are sloppy. Teach the photographer to look at their subject and fix what is bad like a collar that is half in and half out, food on the face and so on. I do QC and know the photographer can not be looking at the client.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch