Lifetouch

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

Very Hard and Demanding Work, Physically and Mentally

Former Employee - Sales Manager in DFW, TX
Former Employee - Sales Manager in DFW, TX

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

Work in the field with some very amazing people at the schools. If you are a strong self motivated individual it is a terrific opportunity.

Cons

Territory offices are EXTREMELY inconsistent. Old Lifetouch means male dominated, alcoholic drinking behavior, inconsistent management. condescending treatment, unclear money practices when it comes to commissions. So many cons it is really sad.
Corporately - appalling that these things are continually brought to HR's attention but continually go ignored. They have a corporate responsibility to demand better and to reprimand poor, unethical, and discriminatory behavior. They choose not to.

Listen to the reports that come to you and act on them. Look at turnover, it doesn't lie. Where there is tremendous turnover, you have a problem. Get rid of Territory Managers that damage the company.

388 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

stay away!!! run in the other direction!

Current Employee - Preschool Photographer in Raleigh, NC
    Current Employee - Preschool Photographer in Raleigh, NC

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (less than a year)

Pros

i found no pros sorry

Cons

did not follow threw with promise of gas card, training manual, or equipment. Was trained by other employees that didnt have time to train because of fear of not making their bonus points. Managment was never there to talk to and did not follow threw when they said something. I had to call them for jobs they never called me. Did not recieve my first check as promised, which another girl there 4 weeks didnt recieve any either. The other photographer commented at a miliatary base that we were at that these kids (age newborn to 4) should be beat. Because they were scared when they came in. Nice huh??? And this was in a recorded military room, can you imagine what was said when uncle sam wasnt listening!!!! to say the least im done as a lifetouch employee.

get a clue!!!! get new managment!!! and learn how to run a real company!!!!

Can I give it a Zero??

Former Employee - Photographer in Roseville, MN
    Former Employee - Photographer in Roseville, MN

I worked at Lifetouch part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

The only thing that made working there bearable were co-workers

Cons

Poor management - poor pay - poor raise ( i received a 2 cent raise after working for 3 years!!) & I was one of the best employees!
    this place is so scattered brain that the bigger they get.... the harder they are going to fall!!
    they keep buying or TRYING to buyout other photo businesses because they are afraid of the competitions!!...... one day they will be no more.... it's all about CORPORATE GREED

They may say it's an "employee company' BUT in reality it ISN'T!
    I'm VERY GLAD I'm NOT there anymore!! NOT worth the stress they put on you for quota and sales. If you dont meet their demands...guess what?? you get your ASS chewed!!

Get a REALITY CHECK!!!! the company is soooooo big that doesn't know it's ass from it's head

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch