Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
  www.lifetouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

Lifetouch is in a market in transition

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Biggest portrait company on earth, period. They do things in a big way! You can be exposed to some of the most advanced technology on the planet. They know how to make money.

Cons

Too big to really, truly care at all levels. Some areas are fantastic. Some jobs and offices are awful. No consistency. Quality depends on your manager.

Find a new market for imaging that is Internet-centered. None of us wants prints any more. You can buy up all the smaller portrait companies on earth, but the market for packages of prints will still dry up and blow away in a few years. Don't be another Kodak.

358 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

greed

I worked at Lifetouch

Pros

the company is a good company but it depends on what territory branch you work at.. the va beach branch I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND to work at.

Cons

territory manager was incredibly greedy...never gave a raise ,but she was rich, driving new mercedes...and sales were up....didnt appreciate employees. also no room for advancement. be prepared to make 9 bucks an hour your entire career with lifetouch & work your butt off , listening to angry parents teachers etc. NOT WORTH IT ...also they don't even give you the state minimum amt for drive time, instead they pay u by the hour minimum wage for drive time...

value your employees...offer incentives...dont hire drunks & drugees or people without cars when you NEED a car to do the job. and most of all reward your employees when they do good work, whether its monetarily or some other incentive.

Seasonal is stressfull

I worked at Lifetouch part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Umm None, if you like being employed but never having to work this job is for you.

Cons

I was rushed to learn the sales process, my hours were drastically cut with no warning. I'm not even sure I have a job still since I haven't worked in almost a month. That might have just been my manager though. Even after a month I was still having to ask questions because I was trained so fast. I hated having to go through the entire sales process with a customer with a screaming baby when they just wanted traditional portraits.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch