Lifetouch
www.lifetouch.com Eden Prairie, MN 5000+ Employees

Lifetouch is in a market in transition

ProsBiggest portrait company on earth, period. They do things in a big way! You can be exposed to some of the most advanced technology on the planet. They know how to make money.

ConsToo big to really, truly care at all levels. Some areas are fantastic. Some jobs and offices are awful. No consistency. Quality depends on your manager.

Advice to Senior ManagementFind a new market for imaging that is Internet-centered. None of us wants prints any more. You can buy up all the smaller portrait companies on earth, but the market for packages of prints will still dry up and blow away in a few years. Don't be another Kodak.

Mostly rewarding, but not without it follies.

Photographer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time for more than 3 years

Pros: I love photographing people, you can bring out the most beautiful expression, or a silly one and catch it… Cons: The only problem with working at Lifetouch is the appointments schedualed 10 minutes apart duriing the busy times is really not obtainable. When… Advice to Senior Management: The 10 minute schedualing is going to break Lifetouch. The schedualing is unreasonalbe. In that 10 minutes the photographer is expected ot pull… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Seasonal is stressfull

(Former Employee)

I worked at Lifetouch part-time for less than a year

Pros: Umm None, if you like being employed but never having… Cons: I was rushed to learn the sales process, my hours were drastically cut with no warning. I'm not even sure I have a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Lifetouch.

Worked for Lifetouch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifetouch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifetouch CEO Paul Harmel. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifetouch employees.