Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

top presellers for olan mills disgruntled

Current Employee - ASR
Current Employee - ASR

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

you can make a whole lot of money real fast, and for any sales professional or a newbie to sales, this job will hone your skills like no other.

Cons

The new parent company that bought olan mills is starting to make some sweeping changes without consulting their top pre-sellers. While trying to increase sales and sittings they have actually decreased sales by making these pre-paid tickets harder to sell.

Loosen up the expiration rules on asr coupons. Reward the customer with an extra bonus for sticking to their appointment. The carrot works better than the stick. Also, the "bad" sales have value. Do you want 30 % of !00 sales to show, or 100% of 10? Sitting count matters not show rate

375 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

Unrecognized

Former Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate
    Former Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Creative people will love being able to express their creativity. Compassionate & Caring individuals will love hearing countless stories of family, love, future goals, and (the list goes on!) from clients.

Cons

You'll be treated like a dime a dozen, because upper management doesn't really care how great your work is. They care about numbers---your sales----and how it makes them look. It's heart breaking, because in order to do your job well, you have to put your heart in it. They don't recognize that.

This job meant the world to me as far as daily tasks went. However, I was not recognized by the company and upper management did not know how to admire the talents of those "under them". Given the amount of creative work that photographers do each day, and the amount of interaction with customers, photographers should be treated with more respect: they are valuable to the company. Greater pay and greater respect---because I felt like I was at some low-end job despite the fact that what I was doing for customers was something they would care about for years to come.

greed

I worked at Lifetouch

Pros

the company is a good company but it depends on what territory branch you work at.. the va beach branch I WOULD NOT RECCOMEND to work at.

Cons

territory manager was incredibly greedy...never gave a raise ,but she was rich, driving new mercedes...and sales were up....didnt appreciate employees. also no room for advancement. be prepared to make 9 bucks an hour your entire career with lifetouch & work your butt off , listening to angry parents teachers etc. NOT WORTH IT ...also they don't even give you the state minimum amt for drive time, instead they pay u by the hour minimum wage for drive time...

value your employees...offer incentives...dont hire drunks & drugees or people without cars when you NEED a car to do the job. and most of all reward your employees when they do good work, whether its monetarily or some other incentive.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch