Lifetouch
www.lifetouch.com Eden Prairie, MN 5000+ Employees

Enjoyable job

Underclass School Photographer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time for more than 8 years

ProsIn my territory working with wonderful people, building rapport with children and staff, bringing a smile to parents faces, traveling to a new place everyday, great support by my territories management and sales team.

ConsHard work for little money. Little to no recognition for photographers hard work by company higher ups. Several financial incentives for sales people and none for photographers.

Advice to Senior ManagementAfter 9 years of service to Lifetouch as a photographer, I still struggle to make ends meet. Recognize and compensate the hard work we do.

School "Photographer"

Photographer - School (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time

Pros: If you aren't a professional photographer (minimum skills needed to start) and don't mind flashing lights in the eyes of cranky… Cons: Position is mostly a Customer Service job with lots of driving, lifting, standing and talking. Required to wake up 3am-5am and travel 100miles 3-4 days… Advice to Senior Management: Better benefits/ higher hourly pay for all the physical strain… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Bought out and cut loose

Area Manager (Current Employee)

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Great HR department, good solid framework. Cons: Too many changes to quick. They purchased Olan Mills and instead of fostering confidence they through us… Advice to Senior Management: Respect your resources. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Lifetouch.

Worked for Lifetouch? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Lifetouch reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Lifetouch CEO Paul Harmel. All reviews posted anonymously by Lifetouch employees.