Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

Alright until they don't need you anymore

Former Contractor - Underclass Customer Service Agent in Muncie, IN
Former Contractor - Underclass Customer Service Agent in Muncie, IN

I worked at Lifetouch as a contractor (less than a year)

Pros

It was a good environment to work with. Giving customer service was easy when there's little chance to say no to a customer.

Cons

Working as a temp gave me a sharp disconnect with the company. They got my requested hours wrong to start off with, and even when they eventually got it right, I didn't have as many hours as I needed. Then when everything died down, they terminated the contract.

390 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

Lifetouch needs to quit taking away our benefits

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

I have been working at Lifetouch (more than 8 years)

Pros

If you're just working for spending money and you have a spouse making good money then it's fine since you get the summers off

Cons

The pay is horrible, you have to work sick because not only do you not get sick pay you get points if you're out sick. So there is always someone there sick. Numerous occasions people have puked out on the work floor. Since people can take a good picture with their cell phone you would think they would try to keep experienced people. Nope, then they can hire someone in cheaper.They keep taking benefits away including some paid time off and holiday pay. To advance you need a degree but they don't allow any flex time to even go to school. You don't always know what hours you'll work or if you'll have to work Saturday so it's hard to plan anything especially for us moms with young children who need a babysitter.

No point in it. They don't seem to listen.

Photographer

Former Employee - Photographer - School in Maple Grove, MN
    Former Employee - Photographer - School in Maple Grove, MN

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It will depend on the office you report to but overall I really enjoyed the people I worked with. That is what made this job so great. You get to meet new people everyday and at this point in my life I loved to drive to all the different locations. I got to travel around the state.

Cons

Pay is not great, especially considering they do not meet IRS mileage reimbursement rates.

The reason I would refer a friend to this job is because while there are downsides it is a seasonal position, so not having all the benefits is not a big deal in the long run.

Better pay would ensure better employees and better competition. There were multiple individuals who quit by not showing up for a job and people were forced to make up for them.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch