Lifetouch

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

unprofessional

Former Employee - Quality Control Manager in Berea, OH
Former Employee - Quality Control Manager in Berea, OH

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I really can't think of any.

Cons

Lack of compassion for devoted employees

think about quality instead of just getting something done at the cheapest rate you can get it. it makes you cheap.

358 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

Great job!

Current Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate
    Current Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate

I have been working at Lifetouch part-time (less than an year)

Pros

Fun work environment; Get to work with children; Get to use creativity for 99% of the job

Cons

Some corporate policies could be changed; some managers play favorites; Marketing needs to CHANGE COUPONS - stop giving away free sheets, they should make it "buy one sheet, get one free" - otherwise people come in for appointments and use their coupon, order one sheet, and walk out without paying anything, then the studio employees get in trouble for not having a good sales average

CHANGE COUPONS - instead of having a coupon that gives away free sheets, make it "buy one sheet, get one free". That way it is still possible for studio employees to maintain a decent sales average.
    Corporate needs to stop holding studio managers and employees accountable for guests not booking appointments or showing up for their appointment. Also,

loved the job, hated the management.

Former Employee - School/Studio Photographer
    Former Employee - School/Studio Photographer

I worked at Lifetouch full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

working with kids and families, getting to do what I love (photography). Loved my coworkers and the opportunity to move relatively quickly up the company.

Cons

the pay wasn't all that great, my management sucked, and the compensation for traveling all over the state was barely anything.

stop trying to be best friends with your employees. playing favorites doesn't get you, or anyone else anywhere. before hiring a manager, make sure they can be firm enough to give constructive criticism and helpful feedback.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch