Lifetouch

www.lifetouch.com
  www.lifetouch.com
There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch

Great place, if you love working with a variety of people

Former Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate in Viera, FL
Former Employee - Photographer & Sales Associate in Viera, FL

I worked at Lifetouch part-time (more than an year)

Pros

Studio experience, fast paced environment

Cons

Holiday season is difficult and so are the people during that time

Listen to your people!!

358 Other Employee Reviews for Lifetouch (View Most Recent)

Great Company with great values

I have been working at Lifetouch

Pros

Great retirement plan, company structure, and people

Cons

salary can be an issue but the work/life balance makes up for it

Erratic schedule and pay

I have been working at Lifetouch full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I enjoy my customers, they can be a real joy to meet. My co workers for the most part are dedicated, hard working and professional.

Cons

Erratic schedule doesn't fit into a decent work life balance. While most companies have a disconnect between field and corporate this company is a case study on how wide that gulf can grow. While all interviews are advertising and everybody stretches the truth this is just plan false advertising. Being told that part timers can earn 25,000 and up goes beyond the pale. Average sale for all photographers is $20,000. Turnover is high and morale is low. Asked to act professionally while not being treated as one is not a joy. I have always been customer centric but it becomes hard when you are not earning or being treated professionally by the company. ESOP program is touted but I have co workers on snap program and they are having trouble paying their monthly bills. These are not folks living the high life they are just trying to make ends meet. Per diem and mileage compensation are poor, asking folks to find a room and eat on $75/day is unrealistic. No sick pay, no personal days or vacation no matter how long you have been with the company. Sales contests and incentives non existent except for the biannual and annual awards. In fact Chairman's award winner left the company shortly after winning.

Talk to field employees listen to there concerns and take them to heart. Talking amongst yourselves and self serving attitude are not helping the company and especially not helping the people that keep the lights and pay the salaries.

There are newer employer reviews for Lifetouch